Many vehicles suffer with unpleasant interior odors and they have many different sources:
- Mold, mildew and bacteria in the air conditioner evaporator.
- Moisture from the air condenses to create a moist, cool and dark environment in which they grow.
- Odors on interior vehicle surfaces including carpeting, upholstery and headliners.
- Vehicle leaks that allow moisture to wet the carpeting
- Spilled food or beverages
- Dirty clothing and gym bags
- Baby accidents
Also, the Cabin Air Filter is an easily overlooked item that could be the source of many odors.
Left: Dirty Cabin Air Filter - Right: New Cabin Air Filter
Call Atlantic Subaru today to learn about our professionally applied product designed to help remove all of these odors and leave your vehicle fresh and clean smelling. Don't you deserve a fresh and clean vehicle environment?